Pangarchulla Peak Trek
6 Days 5 Nights
Moderate To Difficult
Pangarchulla Peak Trek: Pangarchulla Peak trek is an enchanting trek that takes you through some of the most beautiful scenic trails and paths. While trekking, you will come across many small gorges, meadows, and deep forests as you continue your trek. If timed right, the summit climb to Pangarchulla is out of the world. You make your way to 15,069 ft in deep snow, with some boulder sections and views grand enough to make you stop in your tracks. The Pangarchulla trek passes through the Nanda Devi Sanctuary. So the trail is blessed with views of Mt.Nanda Devi, Chaukhamba, Dunagiri, Hathi Parbat, Ghori Parbat, and more. These are a true treat for the eyes. On summit day a steep ridge taking you to the peak on summit day is a painstaking but highly gratifying feature of this trek. The climb becomes arduous and sated with the adrenalin rush. The overwhelming snow on the trail will add to this incomparable feeling of exploring the unsurpassable.
What makes this Trek so memorable:
Pangarchulla Trek is famous among tourists as Summit Trek, Winter Trek, Snow Trekking, and Garhwal Himalayan views Pangarchulla Trek is recommended destination for Corporates, Couples, Foreigners, and Groups. Pangarchulla Trek is a popular destination for following activities/
Interests - Adventure, Trekking
- Accommodation During the trek.
- All Meals Veg (Organic Mountain Food).
- Campfire at Campsite if (Available)
- Trekking Permit & Forest Camping Charges
- Safety Equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.)
- Service of an expert trek leader
- Service of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, helpers, porters, mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for a lifetime
5% GST Service tax.
Food during traveling from (Rishikesh To Joshimath & Return)
Backpack offloading charges addition (Rs. 150/ Per Day/ Per Bag)
Personal expenses of any kind.
Anything apart from the inclusion.
- Backpack & Rain Cover (50-6literre)
- Day Pack & Rain Cover (2literlitre, If you a hire mule or porter)
- Milton Thermos (1ltr) (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
- Hiking Shoes waterproofwater proof and with ankle support)
- Torch (With extra batteries)
- Glucose, ORS, Chocolates, biscuits, and dry fruits
- Personal Medical kit (If required)
- Original ID Card
- Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capri, Fitting Denims)
- T-shirts – 4 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
- Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
- Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
- Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
- Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
- Warm Inner-wears
- Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
- Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
- Slippers – 1 Nos.
PROTECT YOUR FACE & HEAD
- UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
- Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woolen Cap)
- Balaclava – 1 Nos.
- Sunscreen Cream
- Body Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Toilet Paper & Wipes
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Quick Dry Towel
- Books (If you like reading)
- Music Instruments (Guitar, Flute)
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP MEMORABLE:
- a) Appreciate Nature for everything it presents you
- b) Temporarily leave behind the comforts of city life
- c) Utilize the silence to search for answers within
- d) See the beauty in physical hardship and endure the vagaries of nature
- e) Connect with your inner voice
- f) Take a break from the connectivity of Social Media
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP PLEASANT:
- a) Carry all the items mentioned in the list provided by SkyHikes.
- b) Begin some fitness exercises about a month before the trek. Use stairs in
- place of Elevators
- d) Be polite to everyone including the villagers, shop keeper and vehicle
- e) Carry loose change, so that you can pay the shopkeepers the exact
- f) Be on Time and don't keep people waiting for you.
- g) Apologize if you have caused any inconvenience to others.
Day 01: Haridwar to Joshimath (250 Km Drive Approx 10hr)
Day 02: Joshimath to Dhak Village to Gulling-Top
Day3: Guling to Khullara (3 km trek, approx 4 hrs)
Day 4: Trek Khullara to Pangarchulla Peak Summit via Khullara and Back to Camp I
Day 5 - Trek Camp-I to Dhak village and Auli to Joshimath
Day 6: Drive Joshimath to Haridwar
Day 1 Day 01: Haridwar to Joshimath (250 Km Drive Approx 10hr)
Altitude: 2,050m/6,750ft Altitude: 2,050m/6,750ft 256 km drive, approx 10 hours Trekkers will be picked from Haridwar at 6:30 am in a Tata Sumo or a similar vehicle (cost is included) Arrive at Joshimathapprox by 5 pm – (tea, briefing of the trek & dinner) Breakfast and Lunch on the way (exclusive of charges) Accommodation at the guest house Telephone Network- Available
Day 2 Day 02: Joshimath to Dhak Village to Gulling-Top
Altitude: 2,900m/9,600ft 12 km drive and 5 km trek, approx 4hrs First 1 hour trek till the road head The trail is a mix of steep and gradual ascent, mostly through villages Hot lunch at campsite Water Points- Available at villages in passing Accommodation in a tent Peaks spotted: Dronagri, HathiParvat, GoriParvat Drive from Joshimath to Dhak village (2,050m/6750ft) (12 km) Trek from Dhak village to Tugasivillage (2,450m/8050ft) (3.5 km trek) Trek from Tugasi village to Gulling village (2,750m/9,000ft) (2 km trek) Gulling village to Gulling top campsite (2,900m/9600ft) (0.5 km Trek)
Day 3 Day3: Guling to Khullara (3 km trek, approx 4 hrs)
Altitude: 3,350m/11,000ft 5.5 kms trek, approx 5 hrs A steep ascent through oak, rhododendron (mostly pink and white), walnut forest Lunch at campsite Accommodation in a tent 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Peaks spotted: Nanda Devi, Kalanka, Chang bang, Dronagri, Hathi Parvat, Gori Parvat
Day 4 Day 4: Trek Khullara to Pangarchulla Peak Summit via Khullara and Back to Camp I
Altitude:4,500m/14,700 ft 12-13Km trek, 7-8hrs (6-7km each way) Challenging and steep climb Start trekking at 04:00 am as turnaround time is 08:00 am Fresh lunch to be had at a rest point on the way Peaks spotted: Nanda Ghunti, Trishul, Nanda Devi, Kalanka, Chang bang, Dronagri, Hathi Parvat, Gori Parvat, Mana, Kamet, Abl Gamin, Neelkanth, Chaukhamba massifs and many more
Day 5 Day 5 - Trek Camp-I to Dhak village and Auli to Joshimath
Altitude: 2,050m/6,750ft 11km trek, approx 7hrs and 12km drive to Joshimath Breakfast at Camp I Trek to Dhak village Dhak village to Auli, Joshimath lunch on the way Reach Joshimath by late afternoon Joshimath (tea, debriefing, dinner) Clean drinking water for filling your bottles will be available at Tugasi and Dhak Accommodation: Guest House
Day 6 Day 6: Drive Joshimath to Haridwar
256 kms drive, approx 10 hrs Ride will commence at 6 am, reaching destination at around 6 pm Breakfast and Lunch will be on the way at a roadside inn, exclusive of charges Note: On Day 7, you ’ll reach Haridwar between 6 pm and 7 pm. You can book your travel any time after 8 pm.
Have Any Question?
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the above is useful
+91 83958 32222
Easy To Moderate
Easy To Moderate
Easy To Moderate
Easy To Moderate