6 Days 5 Nights
Easy To Moderate
Kuari Pass Trek: The Kuari Pass offers spellbinding views of the imposing Himalayas. From here, one can behold a magnificent sight of the Chaukhamba Range, Mana (7272m), Kamet (7756m), and Abl Gamin (7355m), extending to the Tibet border. In the middle foreground, a number of spectacular peaks including Dunagiri (7066m) and Changabang (6864m) enclose the Nanda Devi Sanctuary while the snowcapped ranges extend to Gangotri, on its west. Apart from these, Nanda Ghunti, Hathi Ghoda Parbat, Neelkanth, Dronagiri, Mukut Parbat, Mana, Rishi Pahad, and Changbang are some of the peaks that can also be seen here.
What makes this Trek so memorable:
By commencing the Kuari Pass Trek, the avid trekkers can explore the Himalayan areas that are waiting to be discovered. With every climb, a totally different hue of the natural vista unfolds in front of your eyes. From the rosy rhododendrons and the green meadows to the pristine snow-shrouded lakes, one can see everything here.
- Accommodation During the trek.
- All Meals Veg (Organic Mountain Food).
- Campfire at Campsite if (Available)
- Trekking Permit & Forest Camping Charges
- Safety Equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.)
- Service of an expert trek leader
- Service of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, helpers, porters, mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for a lifetime
5% GST Service tax.
Food during traveling from (Haridwar to Joshimath & Return)
Backpack offloading charges addition (Rs. 150/ Per Day/ Per Bag)
Personal expenses of any kind.
Anything apart from the inclusion.
- Backpack & Rain Cover (50-6literre)
- Day Pack & Rain Cover (2literlitre, If you a hire mule or porter)
- Milton Thermos (1ltr) (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
- Hiking Shoes waterproofwater proof and with ankle support)
- Torch (With extra batteries)
- Glucose, ORS, Chocolates, biscuits, and dry fruits
- Personal Medical kit (If required)
- Original ID Card
- Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capri, Fitting Denims)
- T-shirts – 4 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
- Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
- Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
- Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
- Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
- Warm Inner-wears
- Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
- Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
- Slippers – 1 Nos.
PROTECT YOUR FACE & HEAD
- UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
- Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woolen Cap)
- Balaclava – 1 Nos.
- Sunscreen Cream
- Body Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Toilet Paper & Wipes
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Quick Dry Towel
- Books (If you like reading)
- Music Instruments (Guitar, Flute)
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP MEMORABLE:
- a) Appreciate Nature for everything it presents you
- b) Temporarily leave behind the comforts of city life
- c) Utilize the silence to search for answers within
- d) See the beauty in physical hardship and endure the vagaries of nature
- e) Connect with your inner voice
- f) Take a break from the connectivity of Social Media
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP PLEASANT:
- a) Carry all the items mentioned in the list provided by SkyHikes.
- b) Begin some fitness exercises about a month before the trek. Use stairs in
- place of Elevators
- d) Be polite to everyone including the villagers, shop keeper and vehicle
- e) Carry loose change, so that you can pay the shopkeepers the exact
- f) Be on Time and don't keep people waiting for you.
- g) Apologize if you have caused any inconvenience to others.
Day 01: Haridwar to Joshimath (250 Km Drive Approx 10hr)
Day 02: Joshimath to Gulling-Top (12 km Drive 4 km Trek 4hr)
Day3: Guling to Khullara (3 km trek, approx 4 hrs)
Day4: Khullara to Tali forest camp via Kuari pass (7 km trek, approx 8 hrs)
Day5: Khullara to Tali forest camp via Kuari pass (7 km trek, approx 8 hrs)
Day6: Joshimath to Haridwar
Day 1 Day 01: Haridwar to Joshimath (250 Km Drive Approx 10hr)
You will begin your journey with us from Haridwar. Starting the drive from Haridwar from the appointed pickup point (Haridwar railway station), we will take the fabled Badrinath Road. The drive from Haridwar to Joshimath is a beautiful one. The route is along tributaries of Ganga. The ten hours drive to Joshimath is long and arduous, but you are never going to run out of mesmerizing views. So, keep your cameras on the ready and remain awake for most of the journey. Meal - Dinner
Day 2 Day 02: Joshimath to Gulling-Top (12 km Drive 4 km Trek 4hr)
After an early breakfast on this day, we will head off to Dhak village in the Joshimath Tehsil, a rocky drive of 45 minutes. From here our trek will commence. The terrain is mostly rough here. Leaving out the terrace farming lands, there is no affluence of greenery, but offers a sweeping view of the Garhwal frontier all around. You are not likely to find any snow in this zone. The trail is a mix of steep and moderate climbs. Around 15 minutes before Guling, the first oaks appear and you are soon inside a mixed forest. The Guling campsite is inside the forest. Look back as you approach Guling. Hathi and Ghora parvat make their first appearance here. Meal - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3 Day3: Guling to Khullara (3 km trek, approx 4 hrs)
The trail today ascends all the way to Khullara but it’s not as steep as the previous day. Within 40 minutes of starting from Guling, you reach the first clearing. You will be surrounded by oak forests on all sides; you will come to a green clearing overlooking the magnificent snow peaks. Continue on the trail leading into the forest. Along this path, the Hathi-Ghori peaks will be manifesting gloriously along with Dronagiri now somewhat flipped to the side. Throughout the day, you see Dronagiri to the left, slightly at the back. You will also get glimpses of the Hathi Ghoda peaks. The peek-a-boo that the mountains play through the forests makes for very enchanting sights. Meal - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4 Day4: Khullara to Tali forest camp via Kuari pass (7 km trek, approx 8 hrs)
The fourth day is the summit day, likely to span 7-8 hours depending on the group’s pace. In 1-1.5 hours you reach a ridge, which is a part of Lord Curzon’s trail. From here 360- degree views of the Himalayas open up before you. From the ridge, trek up to Kuari top. This is a moderate climb with a few switchbacks. It will take you 40 minutes to reach the top. From Kuari Pass, retrace your way back to the ridge. Once you reach the ridge, walk ahead instead of turning towards Khullara. An hour’s moderate climb will bring you to Jhandi top, Every 15 minutes, you are welcome to take a break and catch your breath. An hour’s moderate climb will bring you to Jhandi top, which is on top of the ridge. The views from Jhandi top are even better that what you get at Kuari Pass. The climax of this trek comes with a visual bang exposing a host of Garhwal behemoth peaks, unveiling—Kedarnath Peak, Chaukhambha, Neel Kantha, Mukut Parvat, Kamet, Ghori Parvat, Hathi Parvat, Dronagiri, Nanda Devi, Nanda Ghunti. The magnificence of this vision is incomparable. Meal - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5 Day5: Khullara to Tali forest camp via Kuari pass (7 km trek, approx 8 hrs)
Dig into breakfast early in the morning after a round of routine exercises. Follow the downhill trail alongside Rishi Ganga River. Arrive at a motorable road and board a vehicle to reach Joshimath. Along the way pass by Auli, this is a popular hill station and skiing destination in India. Stay overnight at Joshimath. Meal - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 6 Day6: Joshimath to Haridwar
You will start off on an early morning ride down hill, homeward-bound. You will be dropped at Haridwar by sundown, around 6 in the evening. Meal - Breakfast
Have Any Question?
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the above is useful
+91 83958 32222
Easy To Moderate
Moderate To Difficult
Easy To Moderate
Easy To Moderate