Bhrigu Lake Trek
Bhrigu lake Manali is not less than a paradise on earth and is considered a pool of God. It is located at an elevation of around 4,300 meters in Kullu district, Himachal Pradesh, India. Bhrigu Lake trek
is a beautiful trek in the eastern side of the famous Rohtang Pass Manali. This trek introduces you to the magical beauty of Himachal Pradesh and its towering peaks.
- Accommodation During the trek.
- All Meals Veg (Organic Mountain Food).
- Campfire at Campsite if (Available)
- Trekking Permit & Forest Camping Charges
- Safety Equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.)
- Service of an expert trek leader
- Service of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, helpers, porters, mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for a lifetime
5% GST Service tax.
Backpack offloading charges addition (Rs. 300/ Per Day/ Per Bag)
Personal expenses of any kind.
Anything apart from the inclusion.
- Backpack & Rain Cover (50-6literre)
- Day Pack & Rain Cover (2literlitre, If you a hire mule or porter)
- Milton Thermos (1ltr) (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
- Hiking Shoes waterproofwater proof and with ankle support)
- Torch (With extra batteries)
- Glucose, ORS, Chocolates, biscuits, and dry fruits
- Personal Medical kit (If required)
- Original ID Card
- Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capri, Fitting Denims)
- T-shirts – 4 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
- Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
- Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
- Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
- Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
- Warm Inner-wears
- Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
- Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
- Slippers – 1 Nos.
PROTECT YOUR FACE & HEAD
- UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
- Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woolen Cap)
- Balaclava – 1 Nos.
- Sunscreen Cream
- Body Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Toilet Paper & Wipes
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Quick Dry Towel
- Books (If you like reading)
- Music Instruments (Guitar, Flute)
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP MEMORABLE:
- a) Appreciate Nature for everything it presents you
- b) Temporarily leave behind the comforts of city life
- c) Utilize the silence to search for answers within
- d) See the beauty in physical hardship and endure the vagaries of nature
- e) Connect with your inner voice
- f) Take a break from the connectivity of Social Media
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP PLEASANT:
- a) Carry all the items mentioned in the list provided by SkyHikes.
- b) Begin some fitness exercises about a month before the trek. Use stairs in
- place of Elevators
- d) Be polite to everyone including the villagers, shop keeper and vehicle
- e) Carry loose change, so that you can pay the shopkeepers the exact
- f) Be on Time and don't keep people waiting for you.
- g) Apologize if you have caused any inconvenience to others.
DAY 01: Old Manali to Moridugh (2900mts) (3/4 Hrs)
DAY 02: Trek to bhrigu lake (4300m, 8-9Hrs)
DAY 03: Trek to back to kulang vILLage & drive to manali (3/4Hrs)
Day 1 DAY 01: Old Manali to Moridugh (2900mts) (3/4 Hrs)
Report at Skyhike Camps in Old Manali in the morning, Fresh up and drive to trekking point Kulang, we trek from Kulang to Moridugh for around 3-4hrs. through the ancient British routes from the forest. Pleasant stay at a campsite in the evening where you can capture amazing photographs of sunset in the Dhauladhar range, Campsite is situated at 9500 Ft. height of mean sea level. Overnight at camp stay. Meals:- Hot Lunch, Dinner, and Evening Tea & Snacks
Day 2 DAY 02: Trek to bhrigu lake (4300m, 8-9Hrs)
This is the day you’re actually waiting for; trek to Bhrigu Lake will start early in the morning after breakfast. Trek offers mesmerizing view all around the mountains. Dhauladhar Range, famous peak of range- Hanuman Tibba (Highest peak in Dhauladhar range 5928 Meter), Manali peak, and friendship peak with that you won’t disappoint. This contains walk in snow as well. At Bhrigu you’ll get to spend enough time for photography and to touch the holy water. Bhrigu Lake is the lake believed to be meditating place of the Hindu Rishi Bhrigu, and the lake and place around is believed to be very sacred for Hindus. By evening will be back to campsite. Overnight at Campsite with bonfire. Meals: Bed tea, Breakfast, Packed Lunch and Dinner, evening tea & snacks at camp.
Day 3 DAY 03: Trek to back to kulang vILLage & drive to manali (3/4Hrs)
After Breakfast descend from Moridugh to Kulang village the same place from where trek started on the very first day, descend down for 3 hours. A car will receive you at kulang village &will drop you at old Manali, with the drop service Ends with beautiful memories of the trek. Meals: Bed Tea & Breakfast
Have Any Question?
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the above is useful
+91 83958 32222