Brahmatal provides a panoramic view of the Himalayas with Mt. Trishul and Nanda Ghunti, a bird’s eye view of the majestic Roopkund Lake, and ample opportunities to capture the majestic snow-covered
peak with the camera. For avid nature photographers, Brahmatal offers a lot of opportunities to capture nature at its best.
Why Brahamatal Trek is famous?
Brahmatal is famous among tourists for Trekking, High Altitude Lake Trek, Camping, Kumaon Trekking, and Snow Trek. Brahmatal is recommended destination for Foreigners, Groups. Brahmatal is
a popular destination for the following activities/ interests -Adventure, Lakes, Trekking, and Winter trek.
- Accommodation During the trek.
- All Meals Veg (Organic Mountain Food).
- Campfire at Campsite if (Available)
- Trekking Permit & Forest Camping Charges
- Safety Equipment (First Aid, Medical Kit, Oxygen Cylinder, Etc.)
- Service of an expert trek leader
- Service of an expert trek team (Guides, Cooks, helpers, porters, mules)
- Achievement Certificate
- Memories for a lifetime
5% GST Service tax.
Food during traveling from (Rishikesh to Lohajung & Return)
Backpack offloading charges addition (Rs. 250/ Per Day/ Per Bag)
Personal expenses of any kind.
Anything apart from the inclusion.
- Backpack & Rain Cover (50-6literre)
- Day Pack & Rain Cover (2literlitre, If you a hire mule or porter)
- Milton Thermos (1ltr) (Avoid Bisleri Bottles)
- Hiking Shoes waterproofwater proof and with ankle support)
- Torch (With extra batteries)
- Glucose, ORS, Chocolates, biscuits, and dry fruits
- Personal Medical kit (If required)
- Original ID Card
- Trek Pants – 2 Nos. (Avoid Jeans, Shorts, Capri, Fitting Denims)
- T-shirts – 4 Nos. (2 Full Sleeves, 2 Half Sleeves)
- Sweater – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Woolen)
- Jacket – 2 Nos. (1 Fleece, 1 Down feather)
- Thermal Wear – 1 Nos.
- Gloves – 2 Nos. (1 Woolen, 1 Waterproof)
- Socks – 5 Nos. (3 Cotton, 2 Woolen)
- Warm Inner-wears
- Rain Coat / Poncho – 1 Nos.
- Handkerchief/towels – 1 Nos.
- Slippers – 1 Nos.
PROTECT YOUR FACE & HEAD
- UV sunglasses – 1 Nos.
- Caps – 2 Nos. (1 Sun Cap, 1 Woolen Cap)
- Balaclava – 1 Nos.
- Sunscreen Cream
- Body Lotion
- Lip Balm
- Toilet Paper & Wipes
- Tooth Brush & Paste
- Quick Dry Towel
- Books (If you like reading)
- Music Instruments (Guitar, Flute)
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP MEMORABLE:
- a) Appreciate Nature for everything it presents you
- b) Temporarily leave behind the comforts of city life
- c) Utilize the silence to search for answers within
- d) See the beauty in physical hardship and endure the vagaries of nature
- e) Connect with your inner voice
- f) Take a break from the connectivity of Social Media
TIPS TO MAKE THIS TRIP PLEASANT:
- a) Carry all the items mentioned in the list provided by SkyHikes.
- b) Begin some fitness exercises about a month before the trek. Use stairs in
- place of Elevators
- d) Be polite to everyone including the villagers, shop keeper and vehicle
- e) Carry loose change, so that you can pay the shopkeepers the exact
- f) Be on Time and don't keep people waiting for you.
- g) Apologize if you have caused any inconvenience to others.
Day 1: Dehradun to Lohajung
Day 2: Lohajung to Bekaltal
Day 3: Bekaltal to Brahmatal
Day4:Brahmatal to Summit & Back to Brahmatal
Day 5: Brahmatal to Lohajung
Day 6: Lohajung to Rishikesh.
Day 1 Day 1: Dehradun to Lohajung
The drive from the foothills of the Himalayas to the Base camp Lohajung is in itself an ice prelude to the trek. With its green cover, rivers flowing between Deodar forests and mountain panorama, it is worth every moment of it.
Day 2 Day 2: Lohajung to Bekaltal
The well-laid stone trail passes through rhododendron trees (in full bloom during February and March) and enters the oak forest to get to Bekaltal. Bekaltal, The media by the oak trees is a sight to behold During winter when it is frozen over.
Day 3 Day 3: Bekaltal to Brahmatal
Bekaltal, the campsite of the Brahmatal trek in Uttarakhand is an opportunity for your inner photographer where you can capture the classic frozen lake & snow peaks. Extremely alluring weather with mesmerizing prismatic beauty is paradise on earth.
Day 4 Day4:Brahmatal to Summit & Back to Brahmatal
While ascending, look out for the magnificent Himalayan ranges on your right, especially Mt. Trishul, Which is very close to you along with Nanda ghunti. If The weather is kind, you will have a magnificent View of the complete Himalayan range from the trail.
Day 5 Day 5: Brahmatal to Lohajung
The trail takes you back to civilization. The settlements you will see have few crops (mostly potatoes) which villagers grow for few months. You will find the familiar man-made stone trail, which will lead you back to Lohajung.
Day 6 Day 6: Lohajung to Rishikesh.
Lohajung to Rishikesh. You will reach Rishikesh between 6 pm and 7 pm.
Have Any Question?
Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information. Please let me know if you have any questions. I hope the above is useful
+91 83958 32222
Easy To Moderate
Easy To Moderate
Moderate To Difficult
Easy To Moderate